We are looking for candidates who enjoy working with people and want to pursue their career in the United Kingdom.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will report directly to the Department/ Assistant manager Supervisor.
The purpose of the job is to work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional standard of customer service in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
Final Interviews with the employer will be held via Skype (Videoconference).
Location of these positions:
- Newbury (near Reading)
- Cobham (London)
- Bicester (near Oxford)
- Chippenham (close to Bristol)
The employer is one of the UK's largest providers of motorway service areas. The aim of the company is to be the nation’s favorite break when travelling by delivering great brands and exceptional service to every customer.
The employer strives to create a rewarding working environment for the employers.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will have to:
• Deliver service with a SMILE
• Deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards, ensuring customers are served in an efficient and friendly way
• Responding effectively to a range of customer queries in a polite and professional manner
• Address customer complaints in a calm manner and, in accordance with company procedures
• Adhere to brand standards in line with personal appearance, personal hygiene and cleanliness
• Assist with the training of new employees and internal trainees
• Complete the personal training within the company timescale and to the company result requirement
In terms of Operational Standards, you will have to:
• Understand and demonstrate brand knowledge through service and great product knowledge
• Ensure that all areas of the unit and products are displayed in a clean, tidy and attractive way
• Merchandise and rotate stock regularly in line with company procedures and brand standards
• Cleaning and maintenance of the department in line with cleaning schedules
• Maintain a safe working environment, complying with all statutory requirements for example: food hygiene regulations, Health & Safety at Work Act, trading standard legislation, fire regulations, gaming regulations, petroleum regulations
As Financial Results goals, you will need to:
• Seek to maximise the sales and profitability of the unit
• Understand and adhere to the Cash Handling Procedures at all times
• Achieve sales by upselling and offering linked products, side orders or larger portions demonstrating an understanding of company Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Identifying opportunities to recommend new/ alternative products and promotional deals to customers